Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, and are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
A payment of 25%, 50% and 100% can be made at time of booking. The remaining balance is payable 60 days prior to the trip date.
bigcatreality.com takes every precaution to ensure our site is as secure as possible. We do not keep payment details on record.
At bigcatreality.com, we want your booking experience to be as easy as possible. If you require any help or assistance in choosing trips we are happy to help, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds & Exchanges
- All passengers need to be at departure point 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- The fishing trip is number dependant and will not travel if the minimum numbers are not achieved.
- Guests need to provide their own fishing gear including tackle. (A small amount of tackle is available on-board)
- Weather conditions and restrictions for tender use: In rough conditions, tenders will be restricted to protected areas only and/or restricted to Mother ship.
- The Purchase of travel insurance is highly recommended or the guest accepts financial risk – The guest understands unforeseen work, medical or airline problems may cause him/her to cancel this trip. Compensation for trip cancellation or lost/damaged bags and/or equipment due to any reason must be claimed against the guest’s travel insurance. Weather problems may cause the itinerary to be changed or cancelled. No compensation is offered to change flights or holiday plans. No refund is offered for time lost due to the medical evacuation of a passenger or reduction of fishing time due to bad weather.
- Medical statement – I state that I am in good health for extended trips. I understand that if I have any medical conditions, I must advise the master of the vessel and produce a medical certificate completed by a medical specialist.
- The fishing trip can be cancelled upon the discretion of the operator taking into account the sea and weather conditions of the day. Reschedule will be given.
- The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel and / or change the trip’s itinerary without notice.
- The 100%, 50% and 25% deposit is non-refundable;
- Changes can be made before close of business outside 60 days prior to trip departure date;
- Any transfers are made at no charge but only at management’s discretion based on availability;
Our website is secure up to 128/mb SSL
Export Legal Restrictions are not applicable.
Country of domicile is in Australia. Business is located in Australia.